Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Whimsical Pirate

Hello everybody -  here at Crafty Gals Corner challenge blog we have

new challenge #61 with the theme: All About the Boys!


Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 7 Digital Images
Prize: 3 Digital Images


My DT card for this challenge 


Image I used here is from SLS Lines and it's called Whimsical Pirate

Isn't he cute? :D

He reminds me Captain Hook from Peter Pan - but really cute Captain Hook :D

I would like to enter into following challenges:

Challenge 17 - Inspired by Movie/Book/Song (SLS Lines Digital Stamps) - Captain Hook from Peter Pan

March ATG challenge (Crafting By Designs)



1 comment:

  1. Fab card - love the colours you have chosen, the background, the sea and the fish and of course Captain Hook!!
    Thank you for sharing with SLSLines!
    Susan
    DT for SLSLines!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete