Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Gabbie Birthday Fairy

I was sooooo lucky when I bought two of Faery Ink beauties in rubber.

Here is first one - it is Gabbie Birthday Fairy and she is also available as digi stamp here


I made a birthday card for crafty friend Tracy in shades of violet with touch of blue and pink :)

And here is my circle easel card:


I added some white pearls and purple ribbon bow. 
To make her wings sprakly I colored them with Sakura Gel Pen.


I colored her with Copics Ciao (Skin E000, E00, E21 and hair E37, R20) and rest are colored pencils


Dies I used:





Patterned paper is from my local store


I would like to enter into following challenges:

Challenge 163 - Add a die cut / punched shape - Glitter 'N'Sparkle challenge blog

Challenge 22 - Anything Goes - Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Ribbon Girl November challenge - Use any image  - The Ribbon Girl challenge blog

Challenge 106 - Anything goes with a twist - Fairies - Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge blog

Something Glittery for November - Craft for the Craic

Challenge 301 - Girls only - Crafty Catz challenge blog

Challenge 104 - Sparkle - Left of Center Creative challenge blog

Friday Challenge 57 - Things with Wings - Quick Quotes challenge blog

Challenge 28 - Birthday - Get Creative Challenges





3 comments:

  1. Great card - love the shape of this easel card... and those diecut flowers! Thanks for entering out "add a diecut" challenge this week,. at Glitter n Sparkle... Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just precious! love the shape! thanks so much for joining us this month at Quick Quotes for my "things with wings" challenge!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete