Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

#40 with Crafty Gals Corner


Over at 
Crafty Gals Corner 
there is a brand new challenge 


#40 and the theme is: DUDES!


Our sponsor this week is:

KennyK. 
Prize: 3 digital images

"Digi and clear stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com."

My DT inspiration:



I used image - Martial Art Boy by KennyK.

I colored this cute boy with Copics (skin - E000, E00, E21) and rest with colored pencils

I used scrap papers from my stash

Dies:
X-cut dies - Ornate Frame
Impression Obsession Alphabet Plain Uppercase Die Set



I would like to enter into following challenge:

#204 - Anything Goes - KennyK Krafty Krew blog


1 comment:

  1. Very cool card! Thank you for playing at KennyKs Krafty Krew. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete