Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

It's Hot Outside Baby

Hi everybody 


there is a new Sexy Challenge at Karleigh Sue Challenge blog

The theme is:



And here is my first card I made as a member of Karleigh Sue Design Team



I used digi image Hot Sunny Day (which I looooove :) ) 

There are moooore gorgeous images and you can buy them here 

List of colors I used:
Copics: E000, E00, E0, E37, E40, E53, YR 15, YR 68, Y08, R20
Colored pencils 
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - Real White

Do you wanna win some more Karleigh Sue images?

click here - there is still time to enter to Karleigh Sue Challenge - Christmas in July


How to Subscribe and Follow Karleigh Sue Digis:

Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog

Karleigh Sue Digis FB Group

Karleigh Sue Designs Shoppe

Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

Karleigh Sue's Pinterest

Karleigh Sue on Twitter

Karleigh Sue on Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment